Please read carefully and follow instructions to be considered.
Our client is an Accra-based company looking for three experienced business-to-business traveling sales consultants to work full time to land a set volume of monthly sales.
Do you have amazing business relationships?
Are you an excellent closer?
Do you have experience with Business to business sales?
Do you know how to create win-win deals that help everyone walk away “better” for the experience?
Then we may want to hire you.
JOB DESCRIPTION SCOPE
The position is for someone with an existing wide network of business owners and managers and the ability to leverage those relationships to buy ads/become a TV show sponsor. S/he would be selling sponsorship packages. Standard packages range from 2,500 – 50,000 Ghc. but there is no cap. For example, a car dealer is considering sponsoring by giving the show a car. That is worth more than 50,000 and a salesperson who closed a deal like that would get the cash commission equivalent based on their salary or commission structure.
The advertising packages include things like a free website, products mentioned on-screen, free commercials, free marketing, and branding consultations, company appearances with celebrity guests, celebrity endorsements.
The B2B services include websites, mobile apps, business growth support. Businesses are successful because they hire management consulting firms to create the success they want. Many Ghanaian businesses owners struggle and next seek help. The salesperson would sell them on the B2B service and/or the show underwriting.
- Explain your understanding of what a traveling salesman/saleswoman does.
- You do not have to mention the company, but tell us details about your biggest sale. How did you find it and how did you close the deal?
- As a sales consultant, what was your worst sale? What happened and what would you do differently looking back at it?
- What are the smallest things you have ever sold on a consistent basis
- What is your desired full-time monthly salary? (Ghana cedis)
- In what industries have you done sales work? (example cars, health, real estate, etc)
- Do you have your own vehicle or do you use public transport?
- What is your first available start date?
- Identify, call/contact, set appointments, and travel around the city to meet with sales leads.
- Report daily activities and progress on your Daily Activity Progress Sheet and sales CRM.
- Successfully close sales deals, secure sponsorships, and facilitate contract signings
- Outstanding English and Twi written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ year minimum of direct sales or traveling sales experience with a demonstrated high close rate.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Preferred not required
- Laptop or personal computer
- Computer savvy
- Good annual salary (paid monthly) commensurate with experience
- Plus, monthly cash bonuses based on performance
- End of the quarter travel stipends